Meet Our Agent
Let me introduce myself beyond just my name and title of “Real Estate Agent”. While I am native to the Lake Country Area I have lived and worked in the likes of Sullivan, East Troy, West Allis, Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee. I studied Communications and Business management at Carroll University. I’ve worked as an office manager, business owner, in sales & currently real estate. I’ve sustained some of these jobs while working as a bartender as well. All seriousness aside I personally enjoy music, dancing, singing, running, working out, nature & birds, watching Packer/Badger (Iowa Hawkeye) games & ultimately hanging with family and friends.
I’ve found that there are 8 expert qualities that make a good real estate agent & I believe I live up to all of them.
- Communication—It’s so important that I stay in constant contact with my clients and customers. What seems like insignificant information to myself who’s been in the business for years can be really important to clients who are new to the real estate game.
- Proactive—The key element of being proactive is keeping my clients informed. If my clients keep calling me, I’m not giving them enough information.
- Listening—I should be asking all the questions not the other way around.
- Client Motivated—Clients need to be my top priority. Clients should feel supported and happy.
- Adapting to Clients Needs—I should be able to “read” my clients. It’s my responsibility to assess the clients preferred method of communication so they don’t feel either ignored by silence or pressured by too much communication.
- Knowing my Clients time frame and sense of urgency
- Knowing my Clients selling motivation—Why are they selling?
- Last but not least: NOT to be afraid to give out references!
I would like to thank you in advance for your consideration to be YOUR Real Estate Agent & hopefully lifelong friend.